Open House Hours:
Sundays from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Wednesdays from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Or call us today at 519-760-4035 to book your private viewing.
Woodside Terraces is a revitalized mid-century building with stunning views of Woodside Park and Downtown Kitchener.
Beautifully renovated suites give apartment dwellers the best of both worlds: high-end luxury + affordability. Perfect for young professionals and downsizers looking for a more urban lifestyle, the Woodside Terraces are fully appointed with the modern finishes discerning renters desire, such as quartz countertops, gorgeous plank flooring, and contemporary kitchens and bathrooms.
Features & Amenities
- Individual forced air heating and cooling
- Beautiful new bathrooms
- Modern, designer kitchens with quartz countertops
- Luxury plank flooring
- Spacious balconies
- Floor to ceiling windows with views of either Downtown Kitchener or a sunny south exposure
- Loft-look exposed spiral ducting
- Architect-selected suite colour palettes
- Located on transit route 2 Forest Heights
- High speed elevator
- Onsite laundry lounge with washroom
- Onsite parking available with underground options
- Fully landscaped grounds
- Surface parking available starting at $45 / month for residents
- Secure, underground parking available starting at $85 / month for residents
- Bike parking available onsite
- Water, heat and hydro are sub-metered to promote smart energy consumption
- Each suite has full control over interior temperature
- Cloud Wifi access available
- Walking distance to all the restaurants, cafes and amenities in
- Downtown Kitchener
- Excellent access to St. Mary’s Hospital
- Enjoy a pint at TWB Brewing and stay active on the neighbouring lawn bowling, tennis courts and outdoor pool
- Nestled among the Iron Horse Trans Canada Trail and Woodside Park
- Well served by transit and minutes away from the Conestoga Parkway
Live At Woodside
The building’s central location makes your day-to-day life a little simpler, and a whole lot more enjoyable. Quick access to the LRT, GO Train, Conestoga Parkway, and 401 makes commuting to work, or running errands a snap. Proximity to city trails also make it easy for you to walk, bike, blade, or board to your destination.
From its proximity to fresh, new cafes, restaurants and shopping, to its easily accessible public transportation and parks, there are countless reasons to choose Woodside Terraces as your next home!
Get in Touch
*required. Submitting this form grants Vive your express consent to contact you on an ongoing basis with updates, news and other important information. You may unsubscribe at any time.